Here are details Special General Body Meeting (GBM) for the year 2021-2022.
Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022
Time: 2:30-4:30 PM (Seating starts 2:15 PM)-- Please be on time.
Location: Richwoods Academy Montessori, Frisco https://maps.app.goo.gl/
Agenda: Primary agenda is to review and approve the DFWMM Constitution (by-laws) proposed by Board of Advisors (BoA)
- Introduction and Table the by laws
- Review Article by Article
- Discuss and Approve as Applicable
Steps followed so far
- EC and Committee-at-large have provided inputs in this version of by-laws
- BoA/EC conducted two review/clarification sessions (4/10 and 4/17) with the community to answer any queries and/or share additional details
- Requested community to share the feedback through email so that all inputs are consolidated prior to Special GBM
- Initial revised version of DFWMM Constitution was shared with the lawyer and relevant inputs are captured in the latest version
- Requested community to share any specific topics they would like to discuss in Special GBM (received from one member)
We incorporated relevant changes suggested by lawyer and few community members. Updated document is available at DRAFT CONSTITUION at Mandal Website.
There are couple of points on which we would seek guidance from the general body. Those will be discussed before the proposal to adapt the new constitution.
As per the constitution, attendance for the GBM is open to active members only. Feel free to reach out to [email protected] in case of any queries/comments.
The minutes of the Annual GBM for 2020-21 are available on our website https://dfwmm.org/content/
Looking forward to your support in strengthening DFWMM Constitution.
BoA and DFWMM Committee