***************Cancellation window is over. Now onwards In case of any cancellation or NO Show, REFUND WILL NOT be issued.****************
We are also STOPPING waitlist for tents as our cancellation window is over.
Day 1 Saturday, 14-May 2022
- 10:30 AM Registration & barrack/tent allocation
- 11:30 PM Lunch Starts
- 1:00 PM Outdoor Activity – Various games including animal family, Murder Mystery. Boating paddle boats, kayaks and canoes.
- 4:30 PM Tea & Corn on the Cob, Pizza for Kids.
- 6:30 PM Dinner Starts
- 7:30 PM धूम धडाका Event and Campfire.
- 9:00 PM Night Hike
- 9:30 PM Checkout time for day picnic attendees
Day 2 Sunday, 15-May 2022
- 8:00 AM Breakfast Starts
- 10:00 AM Checkout time for barracks and camp sites
Where to attend:
Bonham State Park
1363 State Park 24, Bonham, TX 75418 https://goo.gl/maps/CBk9FYsH3o4X7NZX9
Who can attend:
MEMBERS WITH VALID TENT/BARRACK BUNK BED/DAY PICNIC BOOKING ONLY
Please help us comply with the park authorities rules and regulations
What to bring:
Following is a suggested list needed for camping. Checkout Texas Outdoor Family Welcome Packet for a complete list.
Mandal will not provide drinking water so please bring enough water for your whole family (5 Gallons for a family of 4)
- Tent, poles, stakes and all accessories
- Sleeping bag for each camper
- Extra blankets
- Camp Chairs
- Headlamps or flashlights (extra batteries)
- Trash Bags
- Comfortable Clothes for daytime
- Shoes: hiking/walking shoes, easy-on shoes, water shoes
- Extra layers for warmth
- Insect repellant
- First-aid kit
- Prescription medications
- Toothbrush, toiletries
- Paper Napkins, Paper Towel
- Sun Glasses
- Phone chargers
- Sports equipment
- Lunch, Tea, Dinner and Breakfast is provided by Mandal
- Must bring Water for the whole family (5 gallons)
- Milk for kids (can be stored in refrigerator)
- Snacks for the hikes
- Special needs (for those with allergies and personal preferences)
- We need to return the facilities in neat and clean condition. Please refrain from leaving any trash around and please cleanup your tent site or barrack.
- For any questions or help send email to [email protected]
- For real emergencies or urgent help, please contact our volunteers and committee members on the campsite.
- Tickets can be cancelled till Sunday, May 8 midnight. No cancellation after that.
- The event will go on Rain or Shine unless The Texas State Parks decide to cancel due to inclement weather.